- We are offering online services for employment opportunities via our website Recruiter.vn. We provide a marketplace connecting employees to employers for jobs. We enable posting and searching of personal profiles, job vacancies and other employment related opportunities. Hereby we determine and explain the purpose of the processing of the data and the persons to whom communication of the data is permitted, the conditions for communicating the data to third persons and your rights concerning further processing of your personal data.
- We process (including collect, store, save, distribute, compile, use, make available to, etc.) personal data submitted by you at the sign up and on your account. We do not collect any personal data about you which is made available outside our website.
- We collect and process the following personal data: name, date of birth, location, work experience, skills, education, contact information and e-mail address. You do not have to provide any other personal data which is not mentioned in our profile list on our website. Please take into account that some of the personal information may be sensitive personal data and therefore we ask you to think twice before you decide to make it available.
- We collect and process employee`s personal data for the purpose of matching up to employers for jobs. Upon job seekers` separate consent we forward data to the employers to enable to decide whether the employee is the one they are looking for. We may also use the personal data such as contact details to resolve any service quality issues between us.
- We use your personal information to create a profile of you. The profile-making process is not an automated decision which results in legal consequences for you or significantly affects the data about you. As an employee you agree that we may assess your skills, experiences, current location or other characteristics and express our preferences to the employers.
- Upon your separate consent we may provide your profile to an employer even if you are not applying for the vacant position. We may help the employers with pre-selection of possible employees during which we may add to your profile some comments on why we feel that you are the best for this position. However, the final decision is always made by the employer. We do not interview you nor do we conduct any background research.
Changes in Privacy Statement:
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently at Portal.
The website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
You can access and modify your personal information by signing on to the website. We will not modify the information provided by you. However, we recommend that you update your personal information as soon as such changes are necessitated.
Where you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it nor shall you be able to close your account. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible.
You may edit, update and remove your CV at any time but parties who have access to our database (while your CV or profile was visible) may have retained a copy of your CV in their own files.
If you choose to avail of certain services on our website, you shall be required to provide certain personal information for the registration and/or access to such services/web pages. Such information may include, without limitation, your name, email address, contact address, mobile/telephone number(s), sex, age, occupation, interests, credit card information, billing information, financial information, content, IP address, standard web log information, information about your computer hardware and software and such other as may be required for your interaction with the services and from which your identity is discernible.
Direct marketing and newsletters:
- We only use your e-mail address to send notifications regarding certain actions on your account or to suggest jobs that match your profile. If you no longer wish to receive these job suggestions, please click the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of our e-mail.